Screen Printing on Scaffold Sheeting
Modern screen printing allows you to use colour imagery very cost-effectively, adding value both in terms of marketing impact and also in helping to keep valuable sheeting secure from theft.
Screen printing is suitable for large identical runs, allowing company names, logos, telephone or email details to be continuously repeated.
he main advantage of Monarflex Screen printed products are their relatively low cost for great exposure. However a minimum order quantity of 55 rolls scaffold sheeting applies and the maximum size of the printed message is 800mm x1100mm repeated along the sheet. If the minimum order quantity or the maximum image size are an obstacle to you, then our Digital printing on Scaffold sheeting will provide an ideal solution for your building site.
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective option.
- Image sizes up to 800m high x 1100mm can be printed repeatedly along the sheeting.
- Available on all sheeting and all sizes in the Monarflex scaffolding range.
- Scaffold sheeting offers you the world’s largest advertising medium to promote your business.
All Monarflex products (Scaffold sheeting and Tarpaulins) are suitable for screen printing.
- Super T Plus Firesmart and Clear for exceptional strength and wind resistance
- Scaffband Flamesafe and Clear Economy sheeting for short-term projects
Turn your building site into a business building site
Below are some examples of how we have assisted our customers in promoting their business.